I would like a court date. How can I get one?
You can fill out the Request Informal Hearing form (PDF) and bring it in person to the 54-B District Court, 101 Linden Street, mail it or place in one of the 24-hour drop boxes. Be sure to include the original ticket, or copy of the ticket, and your full mailing address.

Show All Answers

1. I was given permission by the East Lansing Police Department to park on the street overnight and I still received a ticket. What should I do?
2. I never saw a ticket on my car, but I'd like to know if I can just pay the ticket over the phone. Whom can I call?
3. My ticket was sustained at MSU. What is my next step for appeal?
4. I received notice that I have a license hold, but don’t know what this is for. How can I find out?
5. I would like a court date. How can I get one?
6. I received a meter violation over the weekend. How can I pay it?
7. I went to the website to pay my meter violation by the end of the next business day, but it’s coming up as $20. Why?
8. I just got my ticket today, and would like to pay it. How can I do so?