EAST LANSING, Mich. — The majority of the City of East Lansing’s regularly scheduled, in-person public meetings are currently either being canceled or converted to special, electronic meetings due to the COVID-19 crisis.
Currently, there are nine special meetings scheduled to take place electronically this week:
- Shaping the Avenue Committee
Monday, Sept. 14 at 1 p.m.
- East Lansing City Council
Tuesday, Sept. 15 at 7 p.m.
- East Lansing Public Library Board of Trustees
Wednesday, Sept. 16 at 4:30 p.m.
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission
Wednesday, Sept. 16 at 7 p.m.
- East Lansing-Meridian Water and Sewer Authority
Thursday, Sept. 17 at 7:30 a.m.
- East Lansing Downtown Development Authority (DDA) Executive & Finance Committee - CANCELED
Thursday, Sept. 17 at 11:30 a.m.
- DDA Project & Infrastructure Committee - CANCELED
Thursday, Sept. 17 at noon
- East Lansing Arts Commission
Thursday, Sept. 17 at 5 p.m.
- East Lansing Housing Commission
Thursday, Sept. 17 at 7:30 p.m.
These meetings will be held electronically pursuant to Executive Order 2020-154 issued by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer. The public meeting notices, which include details on how to view the meetings and participate in public comment during the meetings, and agendas may be added to the City’s Electronic Meetings webpage, www.cityofeastlansing.com/electronicmeetings, or amended up to 18 hours prior to the meeting. The webpage will continue to be updated as new, special meetings are scheduled and public meeting notices are finalized.