- Departments & Divisions
- Parks, Recreation & Arts
- Programs & Activities
- Sports (Youth)
- Andre Hutson Basketball Camp
Andre Hutson Basketball Camp
About the CampThe East Lansing Basketball Club is teaming up with MSU National Champion and former Milwaukee Buck Andre Hutson for the 2022 Annual Andre Hutson Basketball Camp. The camp is open to boys and girls, grades 2-12, and will focus on skill development game fundamentals and fun! The camp will also feature guest lecturers from across the region and an invitation to attend the Special East Lansing Alumni Game.
Camp Dates: June 6-9, 2022
9 a.m.-12 p.m. Session:
- 2nd/3rd grade girls and boys (East Lansing Hannah Community Center)
- 4th/5th grade girls and boys (MacDonald Middle School)
- 7th-12th grade girls (East Lansing High School)
1-4 p.m. Session:
- 6th grade girls and boys (East Lansing Hannah Community Center)
- 7th/8th grade boys (McDonald Middle School)
- 9th-12th grade boys (East Lansing High School)
How to register:
- Fill out the Registration Form (PDF) and return it (along with payment) to the East Lansing Hannah Community Center, 819 Abbot Road.
- Register Online
- Call (517) 333-2580 ext. 0
- $150 before Monday, May 23
- $165 after Monday, May 23
About Andre Hutson
After his collegiate career, he was a second round draft pick by the Milwaukee Bucks in the 2001 NBA Draft. He then played professionally in Italy, Greece, Russia and Turkey. Andre’s children attend East Lansing Public Schools. He is the owner of Conquest Health and Fitness in East Lansing.
The Camp PhilosophyThe Andre Hutson Basketball Camp will teach the fundamentals and skills necessary to increase one’s individual performance level. This camp will place an emphasis on learning and development in an exciting environment for campers of all ages.
The East Lansing Basketball Club’s objective is to donate a generous percentage of the proceeds for the East Lansing High School Boys and Girls Basketball Programs and the East Lansing Educational Foundation.